It is the New Year again and you are probably thinking about resolutions and goals for 2013. Here are some questions about weight loss and maintenance which may help you identify and follow some goals in the upcoming year. Refer to them often and feel good about even small changes that are occurring towards a healthier life.
- Are you ready to devote the effort necessary to learn to manage your weight for life, considering this will involve time at home and planning?
- Will managing your weight be a high priority in your life?
- Are you able to commit to a regular exercise schedule or continue with the schedule you have already initiated?
- Do you bring a positive attitude and the expectation of success to this effort?
Here are some other questions to answer for any type of change you are trying to make in the New Year!
- What is my goal?
- What do I want to change about what I’m doing or experiencing?
- How will my life be better when I change this?
- What will my life look and feel like when I’ve accomplished this goal?
Enjoy the process of change and the journey to a healthier you! With accomplishing these goals, you can end 2013 knowing that you are taking steps to improve your quality of life! Happy New Year!!